The response to my appearance on the Maury show yesterday sparked an overwhelming amount of emails to me after the show aired. Due to the number of requests for more information on the Smartphone apps that cheaters use to aid their infidelity and the apps that can be used to track this kind of activity, I cannot respond to each one individually. There are many apps available to track cheating spouses and lying lovers, and also teens! Here are some recommendations and additional resources to help you find out what you may be suspecting:
- Webwatcher is a remote monitoring software that records everything, from email to IM, Websites and searches, keystrokes and Facebook activity. It is available for android, blackberry and can be purchased at www.webwatcher.com
- MobileSpy is a Smartphone monitoring system that you can install your spouse, lover or teens phone that is a hidden tracking app for the device you wish to monitor. It is compatible with all systems and can be found at www.mobile-spy.com
- Mobistealth provides real-time and historical location tracking, call recording, live listening to cell phone surroundings, video, picture, email and text logs along with web history and contact details. This system is compatible with all major carriers and is available at mobistealth.com
Before you buy anything, here is some additional information you need to know:
- All these applications require you to have access to the target phone. This may be difficult to accomplish because the phones are usually well protected by the spouse, lover or teen.
- Since Apple products pride themselves on the fact that they can’t be infiltrated by spyware, the target phone must be jail broken before installing of any of these applications. Instructions for jail breaking can be found through various resources on the web.
- Prior to the taping of the program, the “boyfriend tracker” was pulled off from Google Play Store in the American market, but all the functionality exists in the apps mentioned above, the only difference between these and the “boyfriend tracker” is the cost. The phone apps mentioned above cost about $70 for a one-year subscription.
- I highly recommend you research each option thoroughly before proceeding with a purchase.
- All these apps run in stealth mode, which means they run in the background and there is no visible icon on the home screen. It’s very unlikely that the monitored phone’s user will find out about the activities of the application, although there are no guarantees of this.
- New apps are developed all the time, do your research because there is no shortage of options. I will say that the ones I mentioned above have been utilized by me with excellent results.
- Before installing, I recommend checking with state and federal laws regarding the use of spyware.
To receive regular updates on this type of information and all types of family matters, please like B. Lauren Investigations on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.