At B. Lauren Investigations, we are licensed to handle a wide variety of missing persons investigations in New Jersey and New York, including:
- Adopted children searching for their birth parents
- Seeking out a family member you have lost touch with
- Locating witnesses in crimes and civil matters
- Tracking down people who owe child support or alimony
The team at BLI has years of experience with missing persons investigations, and we bring our passion and expertise to all of our clients looking to track someone down. Missing persons cases can vary greatly in the scope of the investigation and amount of time and resources required. Prior to our investigation, we will discuss expectations for the case and possible outcomes. We will pursue your objective in a discreet, professional, and timely manner.
Setting Up a Missing Persons Investigation
Your investigation will start with a confidential consultation with Ms. Kroll or a case manager to go over the details of your case. Depending on the specifics of the case, Ms. Kroll will either handle the case herself or assign an appropriate member of her experienced investigative team.
Some of the questions you may be asked during your consultation include:
- Who is the missing person and when did you last have contact with them?
- When did you last see the missing person?
- Under what circumstances did you lose contact with this person?
- Do you know their last verified address?
- Do you have access to any other information such as photos, videos, social media accounts, etc.?
- Who are some of their known associates?
It is important to be completely honest and transparent when providing this information so that we have the full picture. Once we understand the scope of the case, we will prepare a contract for service for you to review and sign.
Contact Us About Missing Persons Investigations
In many missing persons cases, the longer you wait the more difficult it will be to locate them. Don’t wait any longer to get the answers you need. Contact B. Lauren Investigations today for a confidential consultation. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us or read our FAQs page.