Do you sometimes have doubts that a person in your life isn’t who they say they are, or is hiding some crucial information about themselves? At B. Lauren Investigations, our experienced team has the skill and resources to perform thorough, in-depth background investigations in New Jersey, New York and nationwide. We adapt to our clients unique situations and use everything at our disposal to get you the best information available in a timely, confidential manner.
Common Types of Background Investigations
While no two background investigation cases are ever the same, there are some common reasons clients reach out to us for our service.
- Premarital Investigations – No matter how much you trust your significant other, they could be hiding secrets from you. It is better to know any hidden details from their past before tying the knot then discovering something down the line. A premarital background investigation can put your fears at ease and protect your future.
Even if your child or family member is marrying someone you have a suspicion about, a background investigation can uncover whether they have a past they have kept hidden.
- Pre Employment Background Investigations – Whether you are considering hiring an executive for a leadership position or warehouse personnel, a far-reaching background investigation, one that goes beyond criminal history searches, can help mitigate the risk of theft or fraud and can reveal the good, the bad and the ugly about an applicant.
While these cases make up a large amount of background investigations, the B. Lauren team has worked on countless different cases and is always willing to speak with potential clients about their specific situation. Our most successful cases are those where the client is 100% honest and works cooperatively with us to achieve their goal.
What Do We Look for During Background Investigations?
The steps we take in an investigation will largely depend on the situation and specific client requests. Here is just some of the information we can investigate:
- Criminal History. We can determine if the subject of the investigation has even been arrested or convicted of a crime that you may not know about.
- Marriage/Divorce Status. Your significant other may not be telling you everything. It is common for people to enter into relationships while hiding crucial information about their past, such as a previous marriage or even a current marriage.
- Educational Background. Lots of potential employees lie about their experience and education. Don’t hire the wrong candidate.
- Alias/Address History
- Social Media Search
- Employment History
If you are looking to work with a professional private investigator for a background investigation, contact B. Lauren Investigations today. We’ll schedule a consultation to talk through your case and break down the best approach to your specific investigation.