Do you suspect your spouse or partner is hiding something from you? There is a strong chance you might be right. Cheating is a much more common occurrence than most people want to believe. According to The Monogamy Myth by Peggy Vaughan, an estimated 60% of men and 40% of women will have an extramarital affair. Infidelity investigations are one of the most common reasons people hire a private investigator. B. Lauren Investigations specializes in educating our clients on what to look for in a cheating spouse and will help you find the truth and evidence to back it up. Our surveillance team uses the latest technologies including social media infiltration, GPS tracking and decoys who can blend into a person’s world without them even knowing it.
Setting Up an Infidelity Investigation
It is important to note that infidelity investigations are not strictly for clients who are married. You may suspect your boyfriend/girlfriend or significant other of being unfaithful, or you may suspect that they are cheating on someone else with you. If you want to hire BLI for an infidelity investigation, here are the first steps:
- Reach out to us to set up a consultation.
- We’ll ask you some basic questions. It’s important to be honest with us so we have the full picture.
- What raised your suspicions of infidelity?
- Has your partner’s behavior changed?
- Sudden care in their appearance
- Increased and unexplained time away from home
- New need for privacy such as deleting call, text, and internet history
- Lying about where they are or who they are with
- How aware would your partner be of basic surveillance?
- We will discuss pricing and what our strategies will be moving forward.
B Lauren Investigations has the experience and resources to get results in even the most difficult infidelity investigations. If you have suspicions regarding your relationship, be confident that B. Lauren Investigations will uncover the truth so that you can make an informed decision regarding your next steps. Contact us today to discuss your infidelity investigation case and we’ll use all the tools and resources at our disposal to get you the facts.