What Are Corporate Investigations?
A corporate investigation is an investigation into a corporation, business, or organization to discover any wrongdoing committed by an employee, manager, or even outside parties. Not all corporate investigations are the same, and sometimes an investigator will be brought in to look for specific suspected misconduct. At B. Lauren Investigations, we have experience with a wide range of corporate investigations in New Jersey and New York.
Types of Corporate Investigations
When businesses reach out to BLI, they usually have a specific issue they want to investigate. Here are some of the common corporate investigations we perform:
- Asset Recovery – We can help you locate real estate, vehicles, bank accounts, and brokerage accounts which can be used to collect a debt.
- Background Investigations – Before you hire your next employee, contact us to provide a high level, complete background check to ensure that they are who they say they are.
- Employee Theft – Protect your business from unproductive employees, time wasters, sales shifters, inventory thieves, and other forms of corporate theft.
- Insurance Fraud – Top rated insurance firms use our services to gather evidence when they suspect a claimant is committing fraud.
- Skip Tracing – We can help you locate witnesses or employees who have fled after misconduct.
- Surveillance – We provide corporate clients with high quality, effective surveillance video and photography for a variety of situations such as workers compensation cases to ensure that benefits paid to an employee are justified.
- Due Diligence/Merger & Acquisition Investigations – Allow us to put together a complete picture of a company or high level executive to give you the best negotiating power and ensure your finances are not at risk.
These are just a handful of the services we provide at B. Lauren Investigations. We are happy to schedule a consultation to discuss your business’ specific situation. We’ll outline our investigative process and the costs associated with your case.
Contact B. Lauren Investigations
If you suspect there has been foul play within your company or organization, or you simply want to make sure a new employee doesn’t have any skeletons in their closet, contact B. Lauren Investigations today. Our team of expert investigators will adapt to your corporate investigation needs and get you the answers you’re looking for in a timely, confidential manner. We are located in New Jersey and licensed to provide our full services in both New Jersey and New York.